Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spring Pictures!

Here is the link to the boys' 2-year-old and 4-year-old pictures: http://www.heatherswannerphotography.com/OnlineViewing/. Click on the drop down menu, select my name, and type in "2boys" for access to the gallery. In case you look at the prices and wonder, know that I had to save up all the extra money I earn/recieve for a year to be able to buy 5x7s or 8x10s of a few of these pictures. Regardless, Heather (the photographer) is amazingly gifted and it is worth every penny to me to have such beautiful pictures of the boys.

3 comments:

Emily said...

These pictures are great!!!! Makes me want to have my boys photographed, but I'm afraid I won't find anyone as good as Heather. I agree----worth every penny!!! love keeping up with you! tell Cathy hi when you see her!

April said...

Wow! These pictures are wonderful. Rachel, I have NO idea how you'll choose your favorites. Your boys are so adorable. They look A LOT like you! :) Great pics!

Daisha said...

As a photographer, it's nice to see that you think it's WORTH the money. The photos are nice. It's easy when the kids are cute. ;)
Daisha