(1) When I go grocery shopping and stay under my budget of $70 per week.
(2) When I get a good deal on...anything.
(3) When I complete a project, particularly a scrapbook project.
(4) When I do something really unselfish for Marcus and never tell him about it.
(5) When I check everything off my "To Do" list.
(6) When I look back on my day with Caleb and Ethan and realize that I was more focused on loving and teaching them than I was on getting things done.
(7) When Caleb behaves well in public.
(8) When Caleb does something kind or helpful without being told.
(9) When I plan something carefully and everything goes smoothly as planned.
(10) When I plan something carefully, it doesn't go as planned, and I don't let it stress me out too much.