Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Three-Hour Nap

It's a little after 4:00 pm and my boys have both been sleeping for 3 hours now. This has never happened to me before. We have friends who have to wake their kids up around 5:00 so they will go to bed at night, but that has never been the case for us. Our kids usually nap for about 2 hours, and are almost always up by 2:30 or 3:00.

So anyway, I'm not really sure what to do with myself. Since they went to sleep, I've done a load of laundry, written several emails, worked on a T-shirt design online, made 4 phone calls about an erroneous medical bill that we keep getting, swept all the floors, mopped the kitchen, unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, repotted a tomato plant, retrieved the mail, paid the bills, emptied all the trash cans in the house, taken a shower, and dried my hair. I usually don't blog until after the kids go to bed at night, but here I am right now because I really don't know what else to do. I guess this is blogworthy, because this is the first time that I've had nothing obvious to do since before since Ethan was born.

Well, I just heard Caleb's door open, so I guess it's time to sign off and go be a Mommy :)

No comments: