Thursday, February 14, 2013

New Computer!!!

I think we can attribute a large amount of my current blogging fervor to the new computer that Marcus bought for me last week.  I had been using the same Dell computer since we were newlyweds in 2003, and it was a constant source of frustration.  It froze all the time, it had no available memory, it couldn't read DVDs, it couldn't handle updates without crashing, and every day I wondered if today would be the day it didn't come on at all.  But all that is over now!  Marcus picked out and ordered me a super-awesome Asus computer with tons of memory and hard drive space and Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010.  Did I mention all the hard drive space?  It is so fast!  And I can have several programs open at once without freezing it up!  At the moment, I can't remember ever getting a gift that I've enjoyed more than this one.  Thanks, babe!

rachelsignature

No comments: