Thursday, February 11, 2010

101 Dalmations

Caleb's favorite movie at the moment is 101 Dalmations. I remembered Cruella De Ville being a little scarier than she actually is, so after he watched the movie at a friend's house a couple of weeks ago, I went ahead and moved the film over to our "thumbs-up" list.

The other day, Caleb and I were chatting about the movie, and I asked him who he liked the best in the movie. He cocked his head to the side and thought about it for a minute, and then said, "I like Jasper and Horace the best." (Jasper and Horace are Cruella De Ville's thugs who steal the puppies.) "Jasper and Horace are funny. Pongo and the girl dog are real nice, but they are not funny."

I opened my mouth to offer some helpful moralizing about why Pongo and Perdita were really better characters to admire, but I really couldn't argue with him, so I just laughed and agreed.

No comments: