Monday, February 9, 2009

Photography Class

I started taking a photography class on Friday (it's free, offered by a Christian photographer at church), and I am going camera-crazy! I LOVE this Nikon D-80 SLR that my parents gave us for Christmas. It is so much fun! Anyway, here are some of the better shots I've gotten in my two practice photo shoots.

Also, Ethan is currently on antibiotics for his FIFTH double ear infection. Since we are both uncomfortable with him being on antibiotics so many times at such a young age, we have decided to go ahead and get tubes in his ears. We also hope that the fluid that plagues his ears may be a big part of his persistant night-waking, and that maybe the tubes will get us all a little more sleep!






1 comment:

April said...

How fun is that?! I have a natural love for photography, but have never taken a class. That really would be fun. Looks like you're learning alot! Those are great pictures of the boys. They are adorable!!!