Friday, July 15, 2011

Super Ethan

As I've mentioned before, Ethan loves his costumes. He is frequently recieving rewards and consequences in the form of getting to wear (or not getting to wear) a specific costume. Lately, his favorite reward is getting to wear a costume out, like to the library or the grocery store or whatever. The first time he asked to do this, the conversation went like this:

Ethan: If I clean up all of these toys super fast and not whining at all, can I wear my superman clothes to the cookie store (Publix)?

Me: Yes, you can, son, if you do it without whining.

Ethan: Oh yay! All the people at the store will point and look at me and say "Look, a little Superman! Isn't he cute!" and they will think I am so cute and like me very much!

And that is exactly what happens. This little dude sure knows how to attract the attention he craves!

No comments: