Monday, January 11, 2010

Catch-Up

I am so behind in blog-land. It has been an unbelievable four weeks since I have written a post! I haven't written about Christmas or New Years, and I missed both boys' monthly updates.

Well, we have finally gotten back into the swing of things after the chaos and fun of the holidays, so I think I'll be able to get some of our experiences and events typed up. For today, here are some pictures that my parents took when we were in Searcy for Thanksgiving. My mom gave me a CD of these pics over Christmas, and some of them turned out really well. The pictures outside are at the elementary school park one block from my parents house. (The elementary school I attended for kindergarten and first grade.) The inside pictures are at my parents house. Enjoy :)









No comments: